Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Late Birthday Surprise!

My dear friend Mercedes, has spoiled me
rotten with wonderful late Birthday gifts!



The gifts were beautifully wrapped and it was
a pleasure to open.



There was a beautiful crown shaped candle
holder in it and the cuttest bird cage I have
ever seen....now I have two!
One for the dollshouse and one for my own
house....how cute is that!







Go to Mercedes blog, to see more wonderful
pics!
Thank you again dear friend, you are the best!
I also would like to apologize for my absence, but
I am currently very bussy with 1:1 scale projects.
I am sorry to say that I even have no time to do
some blogging and read all your beautiful blogs and
provide them with comment.....
Till I have more time for blogland, I will miss you....!


10 comments:

  1. Felicidades atrasadas!!!!
    Es un magnifico regalo de cumpleaños, seguro que le sacaras mucho partido.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    Mercedes really makes wonderful miniatures.
    See you soon in blogland.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Que maravillas de regalos! Enhorabuena ya veré donde los pones :)
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful birthday present! And what a wonderful friend.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and happy late birthday Sabiha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Positively precious!!! Happy belated Birthday to you!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow che meraviglia... e poi è così piccola ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olá Sabiha!

    Parabéns pelo aniversário!!!
    Saúde, paz e muitas alegrias e minis!!
    Grande abraço

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a pleasure to fill the cage for you dear Sabiha!
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beutiful birthdays gifts! Mercedes makes lovely things, just like you do!

    Hugs Lena!

    ReplyDelete